- This event has passed.
1st Lille-Reading Workshop on International Finance
About the Workshop:
- The inaugural annual workshop will be held virtually via MS Teams at the University of Reading on 4 and 5 November 2021.
- More background about the aims, scope and organisation of the workshop is provided on its website, where the poster and the programme can be found too.
- The workshop is co-founded and co-organised by Alexander Mihailov (EARG, University of Reading) and Florence Huart (LEM, University of Lille), and is supported by the Money, Macro and Finance Society (MMFS), United Kingdom.
- Keynote speaker: Gianluca Benigno (FRB New York and LSE), “The Global Dollar”.
- Special issue at Open Economies Review (Springer).