The goal of this project is to enable companies worldwide to easily identify candidate side streams for valorisation to catalyse match-making between suppliers and buyers and to build a knowledge base for EIT Food making this European consortium a game changer in the global circular bioeconomy. The following intermediate steps are required.
- Mapping of sourcing criteria forside streams
- Comprehensive capturing of the ingredient composition of each side stream by using cutting-edge analytical technologies (LC-SWATHMS)enabling quantitative profiling and retrospective analysis of yet unknown compounds
- Build a fully searchable analytical database containing allrelevant data
- Fill technology gaps with processing techniques to meet quality targets for sourcing/ application
- Develop matchmaking processbetween suppliers and buyers
- Develop Go-to-Market strategy for the commercial exploitation.
Project Leadership: Stephan Haiber, GIVAUDAN
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org