Postdoctoral Research Assistant
- Probabilistic flood forecasting
- Surface water and flash floods
- Flood risk / natural hazard communication
- Flooding from Intense Rainfall (FFIR): A 5 year NERC funded programme which aims to reduce the risks of damage and loss of life caused by surface water and flash floods through improved identification, characterisation and prediction of interacting meteorological, hydrological and hydro-morphological processes that contribute to flooding associated with high-intensity rainfall events.
- Member of Water@Reading research group
Last update: 30th January 2019