- This event has passed.
Symposium: Virtual Reality
Virtual technologies have become increasingly prevalent in the modern world. The affordability of such technologies have made them accessible across disciplines and we continue to see a growing interest in using virtual tools and simulated realities, not only in the playground of game-related development but now across several research divisions.
This interdisciplinary symposium will explore applications of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) in various fields across the arts, the humanities, and the social sciences.
There are three main aims for the day:
1) To introduce the concept of VR
2) To explore the value, impact, and contribution of using VR in various fields
3) To provide hands-on and interactive experiences for individuals who are interested in utilising these technologies
Entry is free but booking ahead is essential – click here to book tickets
- Dr Kathryn Francis, Philosophy
- Henley Business School, Room G10
- Whiteknights RG6 6AH + Google Map