We welcome submissions for papers and posters on research surrounding bilingual children with SLI/DLD, including:
- The profile of bilingual children with SLI/DLD in terms of their verbal and non-verbal abilities,
- The identification of SLI/DLD in bilingual contexts,
- The assessment of SLI/DLD in bilingual contexts, including studies using the LITMUS tasks,
- Comparison of the profile of bilingual children with SLI/DLD to children with other developmental language disorders, e.g. Autism.
Abstract submission will open on Monday 8th January and will close on Monday 5th February 2018. Abstracts will be submitted through the Easy Chair page.
Submit your abstract via Easy Chair
- Abstract submission deadline: 5th February 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 5th March 2018
- Types of presentations: 1) paper, 2) poster.
- Length of abstracts: paper or poster (450 words max – excluding references and title of paper).
- Length of paper presentations: 20 min. and 10 min. for discussion and change of rooms
- Poster format: Poster size: A1, max, landscape or portrait.
The proposals for all presentations will be evaluated anonymously by at least two reviewers. The criteria include the quality of the content and the clarity of the abstract, and the contribution to the field.