Upper tropospheric humidity and climate change
Exploring the role of upper tropospheric humidity and its role in determining the scale of warming due to climate change. A focus on evaluating the capabilities of satellite observations of upper tropospheric humidity through evaluating dataset quality using diagnostic tools.
This project is NERC/CASE funded with the Met Office.
- Prof Richard Allan (University of Reading)
- Prof Micheala Hegglin (University of Reading)
- Dr Viju John (EUMETSAT)
- Dr Alejandro Bodas-Salcedo (Met Office)
Qualifications and Prizes
Poster Prize - RMetS Early Careers Conference 2023
MSc Applied Meteorology - University of Reading (2021-2022)
- • Dissertation title: Response of East Africa long rains to the future changes in Pacific Sea Surface Temperature
BA Geography - University of Oxford (2017-2020)
- • Dissertation title: The effect of increasing spatio-temporal resolution on the representation of the Bodélé Low-Level Jet in reanalysis data.
Last update: 31st July 2023