Make, Design, Per[form] is the title of this year’s show, where Reading’s architecture students will showcase their work in a carefully curated exhibition available for public view at the School of Architecture on our London Road Campus from 11th-16th June, 10:00-16:00.
- Flora Samuel and Eli Hatleskog have won the 2020 Cities and Community RIBA President’s Award
- Social Value Research Facilitator – KTP Associate
- FINAL REPORT: Promoting Eco-Social Value at Orts Road & Newtown, Reading
- Study on the Value of Design and the Role of Architects
- Reflections on the Orts Road Community Fun Day
- MESA Orts Road Fun Day