The Grand Challenge Consumer Trust project team at the University of Reading invite you to a conference on industry consumer trust initiatives “Tackling the Grand Challenge of consumer trust in the food supply chain”, on Wed 9 November 2022 at 10:00 – 12:00 GMT.
The conference is online and free of charge. For more information and to register, please click here for the conference eventbrite page. (Please note: registration closes 18:00 GMT Tue 8 Nov 2022.)
Please join us to learn more about consumer trust initiatives facilitated by the Grand Challenge project team at the University of Reading and consumer insights from the project, which is funded by EIT Food co-funded by the EU.
The event will feature presentations about consumer trust initiatives undertaken by a range of companies and organisations, including:
- SRUC/Waitrose: “Tracking animal emotional well-being on farms”
- Farmforce: “Farmforce: Food’s first mile challenges, solved by software.”
- Connecting Food: “Tracking food journeys” (provisional title)
- McDonald’s: “Consumer Trust, Sustainability and Healthy Food Choices”
- Mimica: “Have expiry dates expired? Introducing the intelligent way to know it’s fresh”
- Little Hearts Preschool: “Healthy-eating education for young families”
- Walker’s Shortbread: “Towards label clarity and sustainable packaging”
The conference chair is Professor Kevin Money, Henley Business School.
If you would like further information or have any questions about this event, please contact Michelle Felton: firstname.lastname@example.org.