The South West Structural Biology Consortium (SWSBC) is a forum for research groups in the South West of England to come together to present their research and build networks amongst each other. Founded in 2001, this annual consortium rotates around the universities of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Reading, Portsmouth, Southampton, Sussex and UCL.
SWSBC organises an annual meeting, allowing PhD students, PostDocs and ECRs from the partner universities to present their work.
SWSBC is normally hosted by member universities on a rotating basis. This year, rather than a physical event, the consortium offers an online meeting. The meeting will present talks and posters and host a CCP4 roadshow.
SWSBC 2020 takes place 20th – 21st July.
Many thanks to our sponsors:
- CCP4 https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
- Molecular Dimensions https://www.moleculardimensions.com/
- Generon https://www.generon.co.uk/
- INTEGRA Biosciences https://www.integra-biosciences.com/united-kingdom/en
- Agar Scientific http://www.agarscientific.com/
- Douglas Instruments http://www.douglas.co.uk/
- Bio-techne https://www.bio-techne.com/
- Anachem https://www.anachem.co.uk/
- Rigaku https://www.rigaku.com/en/products/protein
- PDBe https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/
- Swissci https://www.swissci.com/
- iLab Solutions https://ilab-solutions.co.uk/