The workshops are open to anyone with an interest in Nutritional Epidemiology research. Register via Eventbrite.
- Introduction to nutritional epidemiology research
- Dietary assessment methods and their applications
- Study designs and association analyses
- Systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and its application
- Case of individual studies, evidence synthesis, and policy application
- Writing a research paper, peer-review, and post-publication agenda
The workshops are being organised by the University of Reading’s Institute for Food, Nutrition and Health (IFNH), an interdisciplinary research centre that brings together the University’s world-leading expertise in food, nutrition, agriculture, health and the environment to understand how improvements in food production, processing and nutrition can help deliver better diets and health.