The School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences is currently recruiting volunteers aged 18-30 (with English as a first language) for a 13 week study investigating the effects of a grape seed extract supplement on cognition.
There is a payment of £100 for successfully completing the study.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lynne Bell on 0118 378 8313 for further details.
You need to be generally healthy, in other words:
- no neurological or psychological illness
- no high blood pressure or diabetes
- no food allergies
- normal BMI
Participation in the study involves:
- a screening visit (1 morning) and 3 test visits (1 full day and 2 mornings) at the Psychology department over a 13-week period
- taking 1 health supplement capsule per day for 12 weeks (contains gelatine)
- breakfast is provided at each test visit. Lunch is also provided at the full day visit.
- computer based cognitive tests