- Agents of Change? Rwandan and Ghanaian women’s participation in UN Peacekeeping
- Criminal Justice System in Japan (funded by the EuroAid scheme of the European Commission, 2017-2019)
- Death penalty in Zimbabwe (funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, 2018-2019)
- Peacekeeper or Perpetrator? Safeguarding children from UN peacekeeper abuse
- Self-Legitimation by International Organisations
- Death penalty in Kenya (funded by the EuroAid scheme of the European Commission, 2019-2020)
- Criminal Cases Review Commission (funded by the Leverhulme Trust)
- Getting away with murder? Government violence in state- and peacebuilding contexts?
- Contextual factors affecting the influence of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council
- Trust in Justice (funded by the European Commission)
- Death penalty in India (funded by the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Switzerland)
- Death penalty in Japan (funded by the UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, German Federal Foreign Office, European Commission, Daiwa Foundation, Sasakawa Foundation).