In order to forecast space weather, it is necessary to accurately model the solar wind, the continually expanding solar atmosphere which fills the solar system. At present, telescopic observations of…Read More >
- SPATE PhD studentships available!
- A diagnosis of the plasma waves responsible for the explosive energy release of substorm onset
- Nudging solar wind forecasts back towards reality
- Modelling asymmetric current sheets in Earth’s magnetosphere
- Forecast uncertainty in the near-Earth solar wind conditions