Knowledge Base

Transfer files in and out of the university

Share files with colleagues or external collaborators

  • Use your Microsoft Onedrive account (up to 1TB) to put some content and share with colleagues at the university. To share with external users, they will have to use or create a Microsoft account to access your files. Read more on how to access OneDrive from Unix.
  • Use the MFT (Managed File Transfer) service to share files that are hosted on Unix drives (research storage, home directory). You can also receive external files if you share a directory with external collaborators.

Transfer files from outside the university

Share files through the web

  • Every university member can have a personal website hosted on their Ndrive. It is visible at You can put any file or content there and share the URL.