We are currently looking for our next CINN Research Fellow.
The post holder will split their time between:
- developing their own research under the supervision of the Centre Director and in collaboration with other members of the Centre, and
- supporting research, training, and operations activities involving a range of brain imaging and related techniques, including MR, EEG, TMS, physiology and their combination.
The post comes with substantial research resources, including MR facility access costs, access to datasets, conference and training travel allowance, technical support, and training opportunities.
The post is available for 2 years in the first instance, with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will have:
- A PhD in neuroscience, psychology, engineering, computer science or related field
- Demonstrable working experience with MRI
- Expertise with Linux platforms, programming and scripting
- Applied knowledge of software and hardware solutions for neuroscience research applications
For further details, and to apply, please visit: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CDA741/research-fellow