The Centre for Dairy Research (CEDAR), University of Reading has been named an Innovation Centre by LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming), the leading organisation promoting more sustainable farming.
CEDAR joins a select group of nine other Innovation Centres made up of some of the country’s most prestigious education and research organisations, set up to support the research, evidence, development and promotion of LEAF’s Integrated Farm Management (IFM) to help deliver more sustainable food and farming.
The launch forms part of CEDAR’s celebrations to mark the 25th anniversary of the research centre and is part of a series of events taking place. Read more
The other LEAF Innovation Centres are:
- Bangor University, Gwynedd
- Bayer CropScience, Cambridgeshire
- Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust, Leicestershire
- Harper Adams University, Shropshire
- The James Hutton Institute, Aberdeen/Dundee
- Rothamsted Research North Wyke, Devon
- The Royal Agricultural University, Gloucestershire
- The Dairy Research Centre, SRUC, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Stockbridge Technology Centre, Yorkshire