Members of the lab recently organised a satellite workshop to the International Symposium on Bilingual 2023 (ISB14) entitled ‘Introduction to Advanced Statistics for Language Sciences‘. The aim of this workshop was to provide practical introductions to advanced statistical methods in bilingualism research, namely frequentist and Bayesian mixed-effects models, and generalised additive models. More information on the workshop, including links to slides and videos of each talk, can be found here.
- PhD Studentships for 2024 17th November 2023
- Advanced Statistics for Language Sciences Videos 3rd August 2023
- Workshop on Advanced Statistics for Language Sciences 23rd June 2023
- PhD Studentships for 2023 17th November 2022
- Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) Workshop Announcement 22nd September 2022