Our research spans various topics in the languages sciences, and the lab is equipped with state-of-the-art eye-tracking and EEG facilities. Cubicles for behavioural testing are also available within the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences, and we also have close links with the Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics, which has in-house facilities for TMS and MRI.
- Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) Workshop Announcement 22nd September 2022
- Bayesian Mixed-Effects Models Workshop 2nd August 2022
- PhD Studentships for 2022 17th November 2021
- Lab at Virtual CUNY 3rd March 2021
- SeNSS Post-Doctoral Fellowship Call 2021 27th January 2021