Former Postgraduate Projects
- Giovanna Vincenti: Psycho-pathologies in James Joyce and Samuel Beckett
- Ekaterina Gosteva: ‘Metaphysical Comedy: Beckett and Dostoevsky’
- Will Davies: Beckett and Posthumanism
- Niamh Bowe: Early Phenomenology and the aesthetics of suffering in Samuel Beckett's non-prose work.
Funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council and part of the University of Reading's Collections-Based Research programme.
- Michaela Bariselli: ‘Beckett’s Philosophy of Humour’.
- Lucy Jeffery: ‘Beckett: Art, Music and the Creative Process’.
- Matthew McFrederick: A Historiography of London Productions of Samuel Beckett's Drama.
Part of the Arts and Humanities Research Council funded Staging Beckett project.
- Helen Bailey: Music and Spirituality in the Works of Samuel Beckett.
Funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
- Sarah-Jane Scaife: The Culturally Inscribed Body and Spaces of Performance in Samuel Beckett's Theatre
- Tatyana Hramova: ‘The Poetics of Names in Samuel Beckett’s Texts’ (AHRC PhD studentship).