It’s been a while since the last update, but PhD studentships for starting study in September/October 2022 are now available. This includes the SeNSS PhD Studentship, the Magdalen Vernon Studentship in the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences, and the University of Reading International Research Studentship. Staff in the lab are interested in supporting applications to any of these competitions.
- PhD Studentships for 2023 17th November 2022
- Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) Workshop Announcement 22nd September 2022
- Bayesian Mixed-Effects Models Workshop 2nd August 2022
- PhD Studentships for 2022 17th November 2021
- Lab at Virtual CUNY 3rd March 2021