We’re looking for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Psycholinguistics to join our lab. The successful applicant will work on a Leverhulme Trust funded project investigating sentence processing in native and non-native English speakers. This fully funded, full-time position is available on a fixed-term, 36 month contract. To find out more, please go to our job webpage!
- PhD Studentships for 2024 17th November 2023
- Advanced Statistics for Language Sciences Videos 3rd August 2023
- Workshop on Advanced Statistics for Language Sciences 23rd June 2023
- PhD Studentships for 2023 17th November 2022
- Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) Workshop Announcement 22nd September 2022