We’re looking for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Psycholinguistics to join our lab. The successful applicant will work on a Leverhulme Trust funded project investigating sentence processing in native and non-native English speakers. This fully funded, full-time position is available on a fixed-term, 36 month contract. To find out more, please go to our job webpage!
- Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) Workshop Announcement 22nd September 2022
- Bayesian Mixed-Effects Models Workshop 2nd August 2022
- PhD Studentships for 2022 17th November 2021
- Lab at Virtual CUNY 3rd March 2021
- SeNSS Post-Doctoral Fellowship Call 2021 27th January 2021