See below for a list of useful links to various Glastonbury Abbey resources:
- Glastonbury Abbey: Archaeological Investigations 1904–79
A monograph by Roberta Gilchrist & Cheryl Green, and other contributors, published by the Society of Antiquaries of London.
- Glastonbury Abbey features prominently in Professor Roberta Gilchrist’s Open Access book, Sacred Heritage, (Cambridge University Press), in the following chapters:
- Glastonbury Revealed
A film by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC).
- Glastonbury Abbey database
The complete dataset from the archive project, made accessible within a digital archive by the Archaeology Data Service (ADS).
- Glastonbury Abbey: The Archaeological Story (PDF file)
An article published in the November 2016 issue (#320) of Current Archaeology magazine.
- 2017 Rhind Lecture 5: Monastic Legacies: Memory and the Biography of Place
2017 Rhind Lecture 6: Sacred Myths: Archaeology and Authenticity
Professor Roberta Gilchrist talks about Glastonbury Abbey in these two lectures given as part of the prestigious Rhind Lectures hosted by the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.
- Glastonbury Abbey website